We help educational leaders strengthen strategic and decisive leadership skills to drive instruction, improve teacher retention, and accelerate learning.
Leadership Development That Impacts Student Achievement
Would you like to create a school community that is focused on, “Why” are some students not making adequate progress to inspire action and get results?
Created By Leaders For Leaders
Our leadership development model provides district and school leaders with the opportunity to work side by side with an experienced leadership coach to learn, practice, and reflect on the district’s and school’s improvement priorities.
Evidence-Based Leadership Development
Our Leadership Development Approach
Results-Driven, And Achievement Focus
- Clarify and communicate a positive school vision with a clear picture of equity, inclusion, success, and its benefits.
- Establish high-priority goals, identify barriers, and create an action plan to achieve the goal.
- Create a sense of urgency to close achievement gaps, building inclusive and equitable school environments where all students thrive.
- Leverage research and best practices to ensure continuous improvement.
- Create and sustain systems that support shifts in teacher practice and improve the outcomes for all students.
Measure and report progress to identify the root causes of barriers to student success to address them and increase the use of evidence-based practices
Managing and Developing Educators
- Conduct instructional rounds, classroom observations and provide motivational feedback that results in improved outcomes for all students.
- Collect and analyze effective instruction data and student assessment results to collaboratively plan targeted job-embedded professional development and coaching support for the adult learners in their building.
- Develop a culture of shared instructional leadership and systems thinking through professional learning communities to build capacity and long-term sustainable practices.
Problem-Solving and Strategic Change Leadership
- Collect, analyze, and use multiple sets of data to make decisions that positively impact student outcomes.
- Identify root causes, establish a problem of practice, and implement evidence-based practices to provide the necessary supports and resources for teacher and student success.
- Develop a strategic action plan to monitor and measure school improvement goals.
We create leaders that transform school cultures by igniting, inspiring, and influencing educators who embrace change and commit to student success.
Our career educators are accomplished educational leaders. They have the knowledge and expertise to be thought partners who support the professional growth of leaders and the continuous improvement process.
How The Instructional Leadership Coaching Works In Theory And Practice
Step 1 – Model and Demonstrate
Model and demonstrate the implementation of research and evidence-based core leadership competencies to target and increase teacher capacity to improve the outcomes for all students.