Level: Experienced Travel Percentage: Up to 70%
Job Location: Flexible/Multiple Locations
Job Category: Educational Partnerships
Specialty: Educational Sales
Position Type: Per Diem with a percentage of commission from each sale.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Related Experience
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Center for Student Achievement Solutions is a professional development company. We provide job-embedded professional development learning opportunities, technical assistance, and coaching supports to Pre-K-12 educators throughout the US.
At the Center for Student Achievement Solutions, we specialize in the following areas:
- school improvement
- special education
- leadership development
- teacher development
- effective instruction for reading and writing skills across the content areas
- student support: individual tutoring, strategy building to manage learning issues, remedial and enrichment skill-building
- improving the outcomes of at-risk students, English Language Learners (ELL), and students with disabilities (IEPs) to accelerate and close achievement gaps.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Summary of the Coordinator of Educational Partnership Development Position
The Center for Student Achievement Solutions coordinator of educational partnership development is considered a critical lever in managing existing customer professional development needs to recommend solutions and identify new partnership opportunities with states, districts, and schools. The primary functions for the role; create a solutions-based sales plan that meets or exceeds the revenue goals established for the company’s professional development services and resources and territory development. Proactively generate new sales and business opportunities, renew current client services, and expand professional development services and resources within their assigned territory.
First and foremost, the coordinator of educational partnership development are excellent sales representatives, and they proactively reach out to our partners and potential partners. They are responsible for conducting successful sales and in-service presentations. The coordinator of educational partnership development spends a considerable amount of time on the phone and in email communication, including weekly virtual demonstrations and sales meetings.
Coordinator of Educational Partnership Development
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and develop new acquisition sales opportunities within assigned territory through networking and cold calling efforts.
- Create and execute marketing and strategic territory plans with excellent organization and follow-through.
- Effectively navigate multiple steps in the sales process with numerous decision-makers demonstrating the ability to influence high-level decision-makers.
- Accurately assess and analyze customer needs and identify appropriate solutions.
- Identify prospects, set appointments, and close sales within assigned territory.
- Prepare and deliver a strategic sales presentation.
- Identify federal, state, and local funding opportunities to support fund district and school projects.
- Surpass sales goals, with the proven ability to develop and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
A successful candidate will have a passion for the Center for Student Achievement Solutions’ mission, vision, and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusive practices.
Interested candidates must possess a high degree of integrity, flexibility, curiosity, and a growth mindset to support and manage assigned projects’ priority goals and proactively adhere to timelines while working from home/away from direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred).
- At least 3+ years of successful sales experience.
- Educators or Administrators with at 5 years of experience in a Pre-K-12.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to proactively address issues as they arise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology and educational platforms as it relates to infrastructures within districts and schools.
- Experience understanding the change process and the impact on school leaders, teachers, and students.
- Extensive background knowledge in K-12 settings to identify pain points, recommend results-oriented solutions and drive sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organized, reliable and punctual.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred.
- Willingness to engage in professional development trainings to learn about the products and services offered to districts and schools.
Enjoy the Following Benefits
- Competitive pay (based on a per diem scale that is generally agreed upon during interview process) with a percentage of commission from each sale.
- We will provide the territory sales goals and performance metrics.
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students.
- There may be some potential overnight, and out-of-state travel is for this position. The amount of travel is directly related to meeting territory sales goals and will vary. Due to COVID-19, almost all work is done at home with the expectation that more work will be done in districts and schools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be physically able to drive and travel.
- This is a field position that requires a home office based in the physical territory.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications electronically by clicking the apply button.
These are items that should be included and uploaded as part of the online application.
- Detailed cover letter that includes why you would like to work for our organization, explain your core values, and how you meet the required and preferred qualifications.
- Professional resume/curriculum vitae
- Contact information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) for three professional references.
- Due to the status of COVID-19, districts and schools are requiring masks.
- New York City Department of Education requires proof of vaccination.
- Would you please share whether you are willing to comply with the mandates set forth by some of our states, districts, and schools for COVID-19?
No phone calls, please. The Center for Student Achievement Solutions will respond only to finalist candidates.
Are you interested in applying for this position? Please scroll up to the top of the page and click APPLICATION. If you still have questions regarding this position, feel free to contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Center for Student Achievement Solutions is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusive practices. We provide equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees and prohibits discrimination and discharge practices or any other aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. EOE.