Level: Experienced Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Job Location: Flexible/Multiple Locations
Job Category: Educational Partnerships
Specialty: Educational Sales
Position Type: Per Diem with a percentage of commission from each sale.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Related Experience
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At the Center for Student Achievement Solutions, we equip school leaders and teachers with the tools to analyze, adapt, and grow, to create a future where every child has the opportunity to flourish. We provide professional development, coaching support and technical assistance to Pre-kindergarten through grade 12 educators across the nation.
Our mission goes beyond just improving test scores – our goal is to customize solutions to help school leaders and teachers achieve nothing short of excellence. We’re with educators every step of the way, providing expert guidance and unwavering commitment to the districts and schools success story.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Coordinator of Educational Partnership Development (Sales Position)
The Center for Student Achievement Solutions coordinator of educational partnership development is considered a critical lever in managing existing customers professional development needs to recommend solutions and identify new partnership opportunities with states, districts, and schools. The primary functions for the role; create a solutions-based sales plan that meets or exceeds the revenue goals established for the company’s professional development services, resources and territory development. Proactively generate new sales and business opportunities, renew current client services, and expand professional development services and resources within their assigned territory.
First and foremost, the coordinator of educational partnership development are excellent sales representatives, and they proactively reach out to our partners and potential partners. They are responsible for conducting successful sales and in-service presentations. The coordinator of educational partnership development spends a considerable amount of time on the phone and in email communication, including weekly virtual demonstrations and sales meetings.
Coordinator of Educational Partnership Development
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and develop new acquisition sales opportunities within assigned territory through networking and cold calling efforts.
- Create and execute marketing and strategic territory plans with excellent organization and follow-through.
- Effectively navigate multiple steps in the sales process with numerous decision-makers demonstrating the ability to influence high-level decision-makers.
- Accurately assess and analyze customer needs and identify appropriate solutions.
- Identify prospects, set appointments, and close sales within assigned territory.
- Prepare and deliver a strategic sales presentation.
- Identify federal, state, and local funding opportunities to support district and school projects.
- Surpass sales goals, with the proven ability to develop and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
A successful candidate will have a passion for the Center for Student Achievement Solutions’ mission, vision, and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusive practices.
Interested candidates must possess a high degree of integrity, flexibility, curiosity, and a growth mindset to support and manage assigned projects’ priority goals and proactively adhere to timelines while working from home/away from direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred).
- At least 3+ years of successful sales experience.
- Educators or Administrators with at least 3 years of experience in a Pre-K-12.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to proactively address issues as they arise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology and educational platforms as it relates to infrastructures within districts and schools.
- Experience understanding the change process and the impact on school leaders, teachers, and students.
- Extensive background knowledge in K-12 settings to identify pain points, recommend results-oriented solutions and drive sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organized, reliable and punctual.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred.
- Willingness to engage in professional development trainings to learn about the products and services offered to districts and schools.
Enjoy the Following Benefits
- Competitive pay (based on a per diem scale that is generally agreed upon during interview process) with a percentage of commission from each sale.
- We will provide the territory sales goals and performance metrics.
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students.
- This is a field position that requires a home office based in the physical territory.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications electronically by clicking the apply button.
These are items that should be included and uploaded as part of the online application.
- Detailed cover letter that includes why you would like to work for our organization, explain your core values, and how you meet the required and preferred qualifications.
- Professional resume/curriculum vitae.
- Contact information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) for three professional references.
No phone calls, please. The Center for Student Achievement Solutions will respond only to finalist candidates.
Are you interested in applying for this position? Please scroll up to the top of the page and click APPLICATION. If you still have questions regarding this position, feel free to contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.